I am temporarily at a different address and called the WSJ to make this change for two months.Since arrivng, I am not receiving my paper.

I have called or emailed or done both for 9 days straight.am assured by a customer service that they understand my problem and will make sure this problem is resolved, and that I will receive my newspaper This has not happened. I am still am not getting delivery of the WSJ I requested the name of the local delivery service, but customer service won't give me that.

What is there problem???

This is very frustrating.I might cancel my subscription!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of newspaper. The Wall Street Journal needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned newspaper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Wall Street Journal.

Had an Experience with The Wall Street Journal?

Comments

I'm a subscriber here in Santa Barbara, CA and the delivery here is pathetic. Same thing, they won't give me the contact info for the local delivery service.

'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more  BLURB WONT OFFER REFUND CLOSED MY BOOK ACCOUNT AND DELETED MY BOOKS ? NOT SURE IF THAT'S TRUE AFTER RE-ORDING  IMAGE WRAP PHOTO BOOK I MADE several books REACTIVATE  andrewmodel account!~ Blurb "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..." Read more Authorhouse - DO NOT USE THIS SELF-PUBLISHING COMPANY Authorhouse "I have published 4 books with this AuthorHouse. I have given them the benefit of the doubt but I will NEVER publish with them again. They have proven to be..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more ONE WORLD VAN LINES - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could ONE WORLD VAN LINES "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more