I am temporarily at a different address and called the WSJ to make this change for two months.Since arrivng, I am not receiving my paper.

I have called or emailed or done both for 9 days straight.am assured by a customer service that they understand my problem and will make sure this problem is resolved, and that I will receive my newspaper This has not happened. I am still am not getting delivery of the WSJ I requested the name of the local delivery service, but customer service won't give me that.

What is there problem???

This is very frustrating.I might cancel my subscription!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of newspaper. The Wall Street Journal needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned newspaper in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Wall Street Journal.

Had an Experience with The Wall Street Journal?

Comments

I'm a subscriber here in Santa Barbara, CA and the delivery here is pathetic. Same thing, they won't give me the contact info for the local delivery service.