they are very good with auto reply apologies and offshoring telephone reps whom make notes in file. I think its there business model of borrowing money and not delivering a product. Finding a person at WSJ is hard enough finding one that cares is like a unicorn or 4 leaf clover.

Kind of sad and funny at same time. WSJ reportedly has access to top business stories but cant get product to customers themselves.

No one at WSJ reads these or there own complete emails. This vent was for me.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of the wall street journal subscription from The Wall Street Journal. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Wall Street Journal to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service, not getting something that i have paid in advance for and autoreplies and no purpose. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Wall Street Journal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Wall Street Journal?

Comments