2.6

Worst home deliver service is the world. Mostly it is because most WSJ customers are corporate and receive their papers in bulk to the elevator lobbies on their floor.

Suburbs, weather, rain and driveways exceed their ability to cope.

I have no idea how many papers I've not received in a year, but since it is a rare week when I get all of papers and two weeks ago they non-delivered three, I'd say 15-20% is a fair guess. (As a young boy in the fifth grade, the only times I missed a delivery was when I was shorted by the supply truck)

Now, every time I report a missed issue (and I didn't bother after while to report all the missed issues) I get the same response; "Your account will be adjusted, sorry for the inconvenience. "

But they charge my credit card for the same amount every month, and as far as 'extending' my subscription, what does that mean? Do they deliver two papers on some days? Do they invent extra days in the month and deliver papers, perhaps they print special Sunday issues that only go to those subscribers whose 'subscription has been extended'?

Fed up, I have canceled the paper and the last day it will be delivered is Saturday. No refund, no free weeks and weeks of the paper to compensate for the non-delivered issues.

So, in what way does the non-delivery of their product cost anything or have a downside for Dow-Jones? Nice racket, charge a monthly fee, don't deliver anything at all. When the customer cancels then wave bye-bye.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wall street journal delivery from The Wall Street Journal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants The Wall Street Journal to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Wall Street Journal for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with The Wall Street Journal?

Comments