I ordered WSJ on August 29th and by September 9th had received only 3 papers, in spite of 3 calls with customer service.The customer service kept telling me they would handle it and have a supervisor call me (I'm still waiting for that call).

Finally, and I've been a loyal customer for 5 years, I quit trying and cancelled my paper. The surprising thing was WSJ couldn't care less! The customer service representatives are automatons and did not even try to talk me out of it. Moreover, no one has ever responded and tried to fix the problem or get me back as a customer.

Therefore, even though I LOVE the paper, I will not do business with them.

I just ordered "The Economist" and am keeping my fingers crossed that the U.S.mail is more responsible than the Wall Street Journal.

Had an Experience with The Wall Street Journal?

Comments

Monterey, California, United States #1233311

Their customer service site is one of the worst I've ever encountered.The paper is fine.

The online version of the paper is fine. But if you are a subscriber and try to register for digital access (so you can see the same articles you are getting in print), forget it! I just called and got the same crappy service in person as online.

I even got disconnected when the woman told me she was going to give me my account number.

Customer service is OUTSOURCED to either india or Phillipines.

to Anonymous Farmington, Michigan, United States #904906

@ Anonymous. I don't think so...the reps had thick new york accents.