5.0
Style and Design

I'm a concierge at a luxury building for the past year I've been having issues with what appears to be a thug, an ex-con, a menace to society. I've asked this young man could he please stop placing the newspapers in between the doors because the papers would prevent the tenants from coming in or out of the building.

I asked him could he please place it on the pavement on the side of the door. Since then he started throwing the newspapers on the sidewalk. I asked him to please stop throwing the newspapers on the sidewalk and just to please place it where I originally asked him to place it. For one year I have been dealing with his ignorance but now I'm fed up!

I contacted customer services two days ago so they could have a member of management to address it. Unfortunately, I came in this morning and he threw the newspapers in a puddle of water and I left it right there.

I don't work for Wall Street Journal but I have been delivering newspapers, not anymore I will let the tenants see what I've been dealing with for one whole year. SMH!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Wall Street Journal Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Hire someone who wants a job.

I didn't like: Person who does the delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 11.

Comments