2.7

Update by user Apr 15

Macquire Delivery [West Bolyston, MA] service is supposed to deliver the WSJ to my address as per contract but unfortunately Macquire seems to hired mental idiots who deliver almost every other paper except the WSJ --if there is any delivery.Certainly the worst distribution service I have ever experienced and despite numerous complaints to the WSJU, nothing is done.

What kind of country are we living in when an outfit can't even deliver a paper? Very annoying to say the least. Is there WSJ person in charge who can confront these incompetent delivery services and put right the obvious failures? In the big picture I read about the eternal bleatings of newspapers which complain the print edition is fading.

And, indeed, it is doomed if you continue to deal with firms like Macquire because my next step is to cancel the subscription.Your choice: fix the problem or die a slow death.

Original review posted by user Apr 15

Review about: The Wall Street Journal Subscription.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with The Wall Street Journal?

Comments