1.8

I am having delivery issues since more than 3 months.First WSJ did not sent the newspapers to my temporary address, so they piled up for 3 weeks in front of my door in a condo.

That for letting everyone know that anybody is at home. Then once the newspaper was supposed to be send back to my primary address, delivery just stopped. Unbelievably frustrating that WSJ and their delivery partners are not able to troubleshoot this issue and not cab ably of resuming my delivery and the issues have been persisting for more than 3 months. called their customer service several times ,always without results.

they follow up, the "escalate it" without any results.Finally got a call back from a supervisor who was also not able to result it.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Newspaper, Newspaper content.

I didn't like: Issues for a commodity service, No resolution after a long time, Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with The Wall Street Journal?

Comments

Once again we are not getting our print edition of the WSJ.We've been at this address since 1993.

The problem seems to be that the carrier has changed, and changed again. Somewhere in your organization is someone who contracts with these carriers, and, presumably, pays them. Do you not have some leverage to get them to do the job right? The paper used to be left at our door.

Now all the papers for our condo complex are left in a pile on the public sidewalk. This is great if one is 40 years old, but not so great for people in their 70s.

May I remind you that older people have the most money and are most likely to subscribe to your rather costly publication.I do not want my subscribed extended (for heaven's sake), I want my WSJ EVERY DAY AT MY FRONT DOOR.